General Health Benefits of PEMF Therapy
The following are mechanisms and benefits of PEMF therapy found in peer-reviewed research:
- Improve re-generations speeds recovery from physical exertion, strenuous activities and workouts
- Osteoporosis – measurable increases in bone density
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Improve Sleeping disorders
- Improves blood vessels, blood circulation, and microcirculation
- Regulate blood pressure
- Stimulate natural release of Nitric Oxide
- Prevent Thrombosis (blood clots)
- Strengthen the cardiovascular system
- Balance the body’s acupuncture meridians
- Strengthen the immune system
- Move waste products and toxins out of the cells
- Increases oxygen uptake and reduces respiratory problems and asthma attacks.
- Positively impacts diabetic, rheumatic disorders, allergies, and menopausal complaints.
- Influences secondary disorders, such as migraine, tinnitus.
- Positive effects on Fibromyalgia
- Reduces pain and inflammation associated with arthritis
- Improved wound healing
- Speeds post – operative healing of tissues, scars, etc
- Enhance the healing of muscle injuries from strains, sprains, tendonitis, bursitis
Read The Research
The following are examples of peer-reviewed research studies of PEMF Therapy:
Not sure what to do or whether PEMF therapy is right for you? Book a complimentary consultation with us today: we will help you determine whether we can help and if not, who we know that may be able.