Hyperbaric oxygen therapy increases the amount of oxygen in our red blood cells up to the maximum level of 100%, which speeds up the wound healing process and overall health of the body. As we go throughout our day, inhaled air composed of various gasses and oxygen is moved throughout the body via the red blood cells and when we increase the oxygen levels within those red blood cells we increase the health and function of those cells exponentially.
Discuss whether hyperbarics is right for you and tour our facility.
Book a complimentary consultation with HBOT Clinic of Idaho today!
Determine if empirically-backed high-pressure HBOT is offered at a facility.
Ideally you want a range of low-high pressures like 1.3-2.4ATA i.e. 4-21PSI.
100% medical grade oxygen is the most effective and thoroughly researched gas. It is superior to room air and an oxygen concentrator.
Some conditions are amenable to the softshell chamber and it is more cost effective. However, most conditions require or see best results at pressures that exceed 1.3ATA.
There are no legal softshell chambers that have been empirically demonstrated to reliably and safely exceed 1.3ATA.
Choose a facility where you will have access to their medical director should complications or need for protocol adjustment arise.
The hyperbaric technicians should be inquiring about your progress and reporting to the medical director. It helps to have multiple people looking out for you for your safety and effective treatment. More pressure is not always better; you need to be under the care of someone who knows the scientific literature.
A lot of clinics are popping up all over the United States; choose one that has a solid safety record and years of experience. For example have safely completed over 15,000 hyperbaric oxygen dives.
The listed conditions are some of the most commonly treated at Hyperbaric Oxygen Clinic of Idaho:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Arthritis (Osteo and Rheumatoid)
- Acute and Chronic Anemia
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Adjunctive Treatment in Cancer
- Candida, Fungal, and Viral Infections
- Cerebral Palsy
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic Fatigue
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Diabetes (Type 2 most commonly seen)
- Fracture Repair (with PEMF)
- Lyme Disease & damage from Lyme
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Macular Degeneration
- Mold Toxicity
- Multiple Sclerosis – particularly for bladder control
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Pre-conditionings for Surgery
- Near Drowning or Hanging
- Neuropathy (most research exists on diabetic neuropathy)
- Recovery from Plastic Surgery
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Recovery from Resection Surgeries
- Sports Injuries
- Soft-Tissue Injury
- Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- Traumatic Brain Injury
The following conditions for HBOT are potentially reimbursable by insurance and Medicare.
- Air or Gas Embolism
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Compartment Syndrome/Crush Injury/Other Traumatic Ischemias
- Decompression Sickness (Bends)
- Diabetic and Selected Wounds
- Exceptional Blood Loss (Anemia)
- Gas Gangrene
- Intracranial Abscess
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infection
- Osteoradionecrosis and Radiation Tissue Damage
- Osteomyelitis (Refractory)
- Skin Grafts and (Compromised) Flaps
- Thermal Burns
What To Expect
As you enter a hyperbaric chamber and the atmospheric pressure is increased, oxygen changes the way it “behaves” in the body such that it dissolves into blood plasma, lymph, and cerebral spinal fluid. Once oxygen enters these fluids, it can then diffuse into tissue and oxygenate inflamed or hypoxic (low oxygen) areas not easily reached by red-blood cells.
Although there are very impressive acute effects of hyperbaric oxygen therapy that occur at an epigenetic level, the most sought-after improvements are observed after regular, daily to twice daily treatments, for 1-2 months. Research has shown repeated treatments promote the growth of new blood vessels (angiogenesis), neurons (neurogenesis), increase glutathione levels, repairs damaged mitochondria, functions as an antibiotic and antiviral, mobilizes stem cells, increases collagen, and lowers systemic inflammation.
The Benefits Of HBOT
HBOT Clinic of Idaho Provides High Pressure, Low Pressure, & Ozone Therapies
We offer high pressure hyperbaric oxygen chambers, as well as low pressure and Ozone therapies. Upon scheduling an initial consultation, Dr. Laude will create a treatment plan with you. Depending on your current health status, our hyperbaric oxygen chamber treatments are offered as a one-time basis and as often as 1-2 times daily for 1-2 months. Schedule an information session with us today to talk about how hyperbaric oxygen therapy can provide impressive and positive effects on your health.
Discover The Benefits of Hyperbarics:
- Accelerate wound healing
- Accelerate general healing
- Increase oxygen in red blood cells
- Improve immunity
- Treatment of many chronic illnesses
- Treatment of many injuries
- Treatment of chronic fatigue
Aiding in The Following Conditions:
- Wound healing
- Experiencing chronic illness
- Chronic fatigue
- Sports injuries
- Necrosis (cellular death)
- Respiratory Conditions
- Cellular Regeneration