We appreciate the decision to pursue hyperbaric oxygen therapy is sometimes a difficult one, especially considering the significant time and financial investment at stake. Please talk with our staff about whether hyperbaric oxygen therapy is in your best interest. If it is not, we can recommend other practitioners we collaborate with in the Boise/Meridian area.
Schedule a tour of the facility or a quick phone/virtual consultation.
- Initial Phone/Virtual Consult: This session is for potential patients looking to get a few quick questions answered, obtain pricing information, or to learn generally about services offered. For more tailored and personalized information, tour of facility, or meeting our technicians, please schedule a Staff-led Tour and Information Session.
- Staff-led Tour/Information Session: Danette will talk you through our facility and introduce you to our IV and hyperbaric oxygen technicians, and teach you about our services as they pertain to you. This session is helpful for people looking to learn more but unsure of how to get started or what may be the best path to healing. We find those who familiarize themselves with both our facility and meet our staff have more confidence in making decisions about how to proceed in their healing journeys.
- Once you know which service(s) you would like to try, it is time to fill out paperwork and schedule. Your first appointment can be booked online or you can text/call the office at (208) 202-4025 with your name and email; we will send you paperwork. Once completed, we will get you scheduled. Please note hyperbarics and IVs require a prescription; your medical history must be reviewed by our medical director for clearance of services before proceeding so keep an eye out for a phone call/text from us.
- If you have recent bloodwork including CBC, CMP or G6PD labs, consider sending that over for review. Such affords our medical director more information to make empirically-based recommendations for you.
- All services can be booked online, or you can text/call to schedule. For patients unfamiliar with hyperbarics, we encourage trying one session before purchasing a package of sessions. Why? Very rarely, patients discover they are not able to clear their ears or learn they are claustrophobic. Although these incidents are rare, we offer numerous solutions including teaching ear-clearing and anxiety-relief techniques, supplements that promote relaxation, and in severe cases, prescription medications.
- Once you’ve designed a plan with our team, it is imperative you book your sessions as far out in advance as possible. For most natural therapies, daily treatment is required for a minimum of 2-weeks to 2 months, depending on the severity of your situation.
- The most typical hyperbaric protocols are 5 days on, two days off for 1-2 months.
- The most typical IV protocols are twice weekly for 2 months.
- We monitor your progress and schedule check-ins with our docs/EMTs/Medical Director, as needed.
- It is critical that you reserve time for your sessions as the schedule books up quickly and consistency of treatment is highly predictive of patient success. Patients who purchase packages are strongly encouraged to schedule all of their sessions at the time of purchase. At this point, please let us know if there are any doctors you want to receive updates on your progress; we will send them every 2 weeks.
Occasionally, a treatment maintenance plan is required to maintain benefits (again depending on the severity of your situation). We will work with you to design this plan. We want to know how you are doing post-treatment. Please always feel free to contact us; we love nothing more than hearing success stories. Of course, we also follow up with all of our patients 1 month post-treatment and every 6-months to 1-year.
Schedule another complementary information session with Dr. Jen every 2 weeks to check in about your progress. Dr. Jen will review your health goals and progress and find ways to maintain or further optimize your protocol. Please also remember to draw your post-treatment labs: wait a minimum of 2-4 weeks before drawing labs to determine the extent hyperbarics affected your physiology.
We want to know how you are doing post-treatment. Please always feel free to contact us; we love nothing more than hearing success stories. Of course, we also follow up with all of our patients 1 month post-treatment and every 6-months to 1-year.